SLIDESHOW: Best Companies to Work for in 2013
- 1. Facebook
1. Facebook - the most popular social media company is numero uno when it comes to building a career in the 21st century technology world.
- 2. McKinsey and Company
2. McKinsey and Company - a global management consulting company with over 80 years of experience, makes this company a place to grow for those in financial services.
- 3. Riverbed
3. Riverbed - a technology company that got high marks for its work-life balance environment and opportunities for career advancement.
- 4. Bain & Company
4. Bain & Company - this management consulting firm has been named the Best Firm to Work For by Consulting Magazine for 10 consecutive years as well as offers opportunities at 48 offices in 31 countries.
- 5. MD Anderson Cancer Center
5. MD Anderson Cancer Center - based in Texas, this premier cancer research and prevention center is treating patients as well as training health professionals on the latest developments in the field.
- 6. Google
6. Google - it's no surprise the most-popular search engine has a league of fans as well as a corporate atmosphere that provides technology and marketing employees with a bright future.
- 7. Edelman
7. Edelman - the world's largest public relations firm, with offices in more than 30 cities makes it a top choice for those wanting to work with a company established for 60 years.
- 8. National Instruments
8. National Instruments - providing testing and design software for engineers and scientists, this company's embrace of the future makes it a company for those wanting to advance in the 21st century.
- 9. In-N-Out Burger
9. In-N-Out Burger - the only food industry company on the top 10, this burger chain makes its customers and employees equally happy with service and benefits.
- 10. The Boston Consulting Group
10. The Boston Consulting Group - consistently ranked by Fortune Magazine as a company to work for, this management firm offers a consistently competitive level of amenities for employees.